Jesse M. Showalter's practice focuses on defending individuals, businesses and governmental entities in negligence, breach of contract, products liability, and civil rights suits.
Jesse's experience includes all aspects of discovery, civil motion practice and trial preparation.
Jesse has successfully argued dispositive motions in Arizona state courts and federal district court.
On appeal, Jesse has successfully defended trial court rulings before both divisions of Arizona's Court of Appeals.
- United States District Court District of Arizona
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Maricopa County Bar Association Member
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel Member
- University of Arizona's Rogers College of Law Cum Laude, 2008
- University of Arizona M.A., 2003 • Classical Languages
- Ares Fellow