Peter C. Kelly is a graduate of the University of Arizona and Texas Tech University School of Law. He was admitted to the Texas State Bar in 1991 and practiced law in El Paso, Texas for approximately one and one-half years prior to relocating to Arizona.
Pete has been board certified by the State Bar of Arizona in personal injury and wrongful death since 2000. He has also served on the Board of Directors of the Arizona Association of Defense Counsel from 2000 to 2005; from 2005 to 2010, Pete has served as an Officer with this organization, including serving as President. Pete has also been a member of ABOTA (American Board of Trial Advocates) since 2011. Since 2015 Pete has served on ABOTA's Board of Directors.
Pete is rated "a" "v" by Martindale-Hubbell, was admitted to the Arizona State Bar in 1993 and is a member of both the State Bar of Arizona and Maricopa County Bar Association, and has been selected to the Southwest Super Lawyers since 2016.
- United States District Court
- United States District Court Western District of Texas
- ABOTA Member, Since 2011 • Board of Directors, Since 2015
- DRI State Representative 2011 — 2012
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel Director, 2000 — 2005 • Officer, 2005 — 2010
- Sigma Chi Fraternity member
- Arizona College of Trial Advocacy 1993
- Texas Tech University School of Law J.D, 1991
- University of Arizona B.S., 1991
- Certified Specialist by the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization (State Bar of Arizona) Since 2000 • Re-certified in 2005 & 2010
- Super Lawyer 2015