Ryan P. Toftoy is a double graduate of the University of Arizona, graduating from the James E. Rogers' College of Law in 1999. In law school, he was a Note & Comment Editor for the Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law and his student note on International Labor Standards was published.
Ryan was admitted to the Arizona State Bar in 1999. Before beginning his civil practice, he worked as a prosecutor for the Maricopa County Attorney's Office in the Gang and Repeat Offender Unit in Phoenix, Arizona from 2000 — 2003. Ryan tried over 25 criminal felony cases to verdict and assisted in the convictions of hundreds of gang members and repeat offenders in Arizona.
Ryan's practice today focuses primarily on construction defect, insurance defense, and commercial litigation.
Ryan is a member of the Men's Art's Council supporting the Phoenix Art Museum. He sits on the Board of Directors for the Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, and he is a 32° Free Mason active in several Masonic Organizations.
Ryan enjoys swimming, shotgun shooting, and classic cars in his free time.
- Arizona 1999
- United States District Court of Arizona 1999
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Freemason Arizona Lodge No. 2
- Sigma Chi Fraternity
- Men's Art Council
- Fulton Homes Corporation v. BBP Concrete214 Ariz. 566, 155 P.3d 1090 (App. 2007)
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers' College of Law J.D., 1999
- University of Arizona B.A., 1996