Sally A. Odegard
Sally A. Odegard is a founding member of Holloway Odegard & Kelly, PC.
Sally is a native of Minnesota and received her law degree from the University of Oregon School of Law in 1987, and is an "a" "v" rated attorney by the Martindale-Hubbel Law Directory.
Along with Paul Holloway, Sally founded the firm in 1991. She has gained significant trial and arbitration experience, handling a variety of cases including a wide range of general civil, commercial, governmental and products liability.
Sally's many clients have come to value her distinctive ability to distill the facts of a case effectively and persuasively resulting in a highly efficient resolution of their legal matters.
- United States District Court of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Council on Litigation Management Certified Member
- University of Oregon 1987
- University of Northern Colorado 1982
- Selected as one of Arizona Finest Lawyers 2011
- Charles Howard Scholarship 1984, 1986
- Dean's List
- Alpha Delta Kappa Scholarship 1978
- Center Against Sexual Abuse Board of Directors, 1992 — 2000
- Theatre Artists Studio Board of Directors