Sally A. Odegard is a founding member of Holloway Odegard & Kelly, PC.
Sally is a native of Minnesota and received her law degree from the University of Oregon School of Law in 1987, and is an "a" "v" rated attorney by the Martindale-Hubbel Law Directory.
Along with Paul Holloway, Sally founded the firm in 1991. She has gained significant trial and arbitration experience, handling a variety of cases including personal injury defense, commercial and premises liability and other liability defense related matters.
Sally's many clients have come to value her distinctive ability to distill the facts of a case effectively and persuasively resulting in a highly efficient resolution of their legal matters. Sally is also a member of the Minnesota State Bar.
- United States District Court of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Council on Litigation Management Certified Member
- University of Oregon 1987
- University of Northern Colorado 1982
- Selected as one of Arizona Finest Lawyers 2011
- Charles Howard Scholarship 1984, 1986
- Dean's List
- Alpha Delta Kappa Scholarship 1978
- Center Against Sexual Abuse Board of Directors, 1992 — 2000
- Theatre Artists Studio Board of Directors